Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Preview of Hilton Head Pictures to Come

Dave and Anson our first day at Hilton Head.

He couldn't get there fast enough!

After a shark was seen in the water where we were, we made Anson his own little beach.

Daddy filling the "ocean".

Anson and I at Harbour Town.

O-H-I-O

Go Bucks!

I had to show my Buckeye spirit!

For you, Britt!

I really wish all of you could have seen Anson at the beach. It is a memory Dave and I will cherish always.

Look Mom, I can do that too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, looking forward to more. Anson looks toooo cute. I think Oma should invest in a swimming pool at her house for future visits--I'll have to talk to her. Good luck on your exams.
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

These are the most amazing pix of the perfect family vacation. It looks as tho' everyone enjoyed themselves and are resting well. I am having Dad make several pix so I'll have some to frame. We sure did miss you guys. And we had a lovely time with Anson this weekend and will have pix to post to you. Love Oma