Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Picture June 11, 2004

This picture was taken the day before Dave and I were married. It's amazing to me now how much this picture shows the personalities of Mark, Alex and Dave! This picture has been sitting on our desk at home for years and I thought I would try to share it with you. Sorry about the picture quality, did the best I could. This is our first holiday season without Mark and I think that as we are all trying to be joyful for the kids, we are too stuggling with the loss of such a wonderful man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so difficult to believe even yet that one is gone and the other two are so much older and larger than life! I can hardly remember when Alex was that small, but I'll always remember Dave being that gregarious! Love, Mom B

H said...

Thank you for posting this. I love this picture of the 3 of them.