Monday, July 30, 2007

Cleaning House

Well, Dave and I have been so busy.......we are in the process of having all of our electric re-wired due to our lines not being grounded. They started that today and hopefully will be done Tuesday. The floor is all ready for install on Wednesday....can't wait for that.
I have a midterm Tuesday evening and of course, I am working all night Monday......hmmm.....
Anson is trying hard to walk, with a lot of falling on his bottom. He's got awhile to go, but he is trying. All he wants to do is stand. He's crawling faster and faster daily and he has a few teeth popping in on the top. His bottom two are almost completely in.
We haven't heard anything about the countertops being ready, so I need to check on that progress. The cabinets look amazing and that's coming along well. We haven't picked out pulls yet due to the fact that Dave and I never have a day off together! Hopefully Saturday.......

No comments: