Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Thoughts


At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.
I never thought I would want to be a a stay-at-home mom. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to work and have the rewards of that. But, Anson has changed that. What I wouldn't give to wake-up every morning and have all day to just be with him......
Just look at this amazing, beautiful child that Dave and I have created. It's over-whelming the joy he brings to us daily and the love we didn't know existed between the three of us. It's too much to wrap my brain around most days. What I wouldn't give for my father to have known our child. What he missed and what Anson missed in him being a grandfather.

1 comment:

Blanchard Pickles said...

Christina
I could not agree with you more. I love being a mom too and hate to miss a moment of it.. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Anson is gorgeous.. I am glad to add another blog to my favorites.. here's to our joys of life..
darby