Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hmmmm...

I haven't written anything in a long time as far as issues, family, friends or anything really emotional. I just have to say something this morning. I am so tired of people who constantly complain. I mean, really, why is it so easy for someone to complain than it is to be thankful? I know people who are so lucky in so many ways, whether it be with children, great jobs, great husbands/wives, who are relatively healthy, and all they do is complain. Let me tell you, life happens. You can deal with it gracefully or like a 2 year old. Yes, it's difficult. Yes, there seems to be less crap on the other side of the fence, but deal with it. You could be homeless. You could be a patient on my unit at work. You could have no children that bring so much joy to your life. You could be un-employed. Seriously, I don't get it. I'm done.

No comments: