Saturday, June 2, 2007

Moving Right Along

Well, Anson will be 8 months on June 17th, if you can believe that! His adjusted age will be 6 months, but that's Dr. talk. This is what he he has been up to lately:

He is CONSTANTLY up on all fours, rocking back and forth. He has made movement a few times and then loses his balance.

He has two lower teeth coming in.

He is eating solids and a lot of them!

He is jabbering some foriegn language that only E.T. can understand. He says "Ma" and clicks his tongue as if he's calling the dogs.

He laughs all the time.

He is in bed at 7:30 pm every night and sleeps through the night. Yes, Dave is a new man!

He loves the water.

We've decided that he will not have any TV exposure until age two, so we've substituted music and singing instead. Studies show there is no benefit to children under two who watch TV. He loves Blue Grass and Country....sorry Dave. Driving to and from Columbus during my pregnancy, I sang all the time. Trust me, Anson remembers.

He loves going on walks in the evening in the jogger before bedtime. He also loves the carrier I have.

He loves all veggies and fruits. He'll only eat apples mixed in cereal. His favorite is sweet potatoes and carrots. Hmmmm....he is my child.

He's amazing in so many ways. His smile will light up your world. He has wonderful expressions and is so calm and thoughtful. I don't know how I was so lucky to have this beautiful child in my life.

No comments: