Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dyson

I am very hard on vacuum cleaners. Meaning, I vacuum at least once a day, sometimes twice. I can't stand dirty floors, so we have wasted a lot of money on vacuum cleaners that work great for 6 months and then die. So, right before Anson came home in December, our vacuum cleaner died. I was so mad! We just bought it 8 months before. The warranty was expired and I was not having it repaired again. We did some research and went shopping. We decided on a Dyson Animal which is for people with pets. I was horrified with what that thing picked up. I thought my floors were clean. Apparently not. It was been 10 months since we bought it. Well, I turned it on last week and out of it came a horrific noise. Something was obviously broke. I just about cried. We have a 5 year warranty on it and I was already preparing myself for a fight with the company. I called them up and boy was I pleasantly shocked. They diagnosed they problem and sent me the part in the mail that day. I was stunned and still am. We got the part in a few days, Dave worked on it for a few minutes and my dust and dirt sucker was in full swing. Finally, a great machine with great customer service. I stand corrected. I know they are a little pricey, but they are worth every penny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Bonnie has problems with water like you have problems with vacuums. I never saw the like of it. Every house she has ever lived in she has had some water issue of some kind. Glad you found a good reliable source or cleaning and parts. See you tomorrow. Love, Mom B