Thursday, September 6, 2007
This morning at 7:00am, Dave went downstairs to get the laundry started for me (yes, he's wonderful). He called me down, so I put Anson in his play-yard and went down. He thought he smelled gas, and I smelled it instantly. We had just had gas ran for the dual-fuel stove, so we automatically thought this was the issue. I immediately called Columbia Gas and they came over within 30 minutes.....I was impressed. The nice gentleman tested the new gas line and it was fine. So, he went on to the furnace and that's where the leak was. It was a fairly large gas leak and he was able to fix it right then. I've never had this happen to me before and it really was quite scary. I'm just Dave went downstairs when he did and it didn't go on any longer. Thank goodness!