Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weigh In

Well, I weighed in with my team last night. I can't believe I agreed to journal this on the blog, but I will stick to it. My weight is 134 lbs. I went to the Dr. and she says I am about 15 lbs. overweight for my build. Needless to say, I left there feeling horrible, but I needed it too. I really shouldn't weigh over 125 lbs. So, my goal is to lose 15 lbs. That's reasonable and for an 8 week period, that is a healthy weight loss. I started my diet today, which is just no fast food, junk (bye bye to Oreos) and more water. I also have to stick to not eating after 7pm, which is difficult due to my previous night shift schedule. I can do it though. I'm also starting running again like I use to. I use to run daily. I stopped when I got sick in 2005. Actually, I think I stopped a few months before that. Wish me luck and I'll document my progress as I go.

No comments: